The MMS Catering Institute™ Workshops are open to restaurant executives and management teams looking to develop their catering programs and drive real results through improved operations and increased sales. These one-day regional workshops offer certification in sales, marketing, operations, delivery programs and centralized catering services.
Catering Sales Training
Catering Sales Management Training consists of a one-day on-site training session or a three-session online course. The goal is to provide attendees with a targeted one-day sales training course which will enable them to acquire new catering customers and build relationships that develop order frequency. Training focuses on the following concepts:
- Business Development Roles & Responsibilities
- Canvassing & Lead Generation
- Effective Cold Calling Techniques
- Consultative Sales Training
- Catering Buyers and Their Identified Needs
- Buyer Types & Sales Segments
- Time Management Recommendations
- Best Practice Business Tools & Resources
At the end of the session, candidates will feel knowledgeable and prepared to pursue high order volume customers and have a focused sales strategy.
To learn more about this and our other workshops please contact the MMS Catering Institute™ Team: